3500 Watt Way, Los Angeles, California, 90089
A proscenium house, which seats 550 people, is the School’s largest venue.
Directions & Parking
For all performances, enter campus at the McClintock Avenue Entrance at the corner of McClintock and Jefferson Boulevard. Please inform the gate attendant you are attending a School of Dramatic Arts event to receive a reduced rate of $10 (except on USC Event Days).
- For questions about shows, events or programs, call School of Dramatic at 213-740-8686.
- To reserve or rent a theatre, email Brian Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general venue information or technical requirements, email CB Borger at email@example.com
- 2D-3D Base Sheet (2016) – vwx file
- Groundplan (AutoCAD) – dwg file
- Section (AutoCAD) – dwg file
- Circuit (AutoCAD) – dwg file
- Technical Specifications 2016 – pdf file
- 3D Rendering – pdf file
- Top/Plan – pdf file
- Linesets – pdf file
- Section – pdf file
- Light Plot – pdf file
- Vectorworks Spotlight Tips – pdf file
- Stage Circuits – pdf file
- FOH Circuits – pdf file
- Pit Left – pdf file
- Seating (without dimensions) – pdf file
- Seating (with dimensions) – pdf file
- Loading Dock – pdf file
- Queen’s Court – pdf file
Files must be saved in order to access the file’s full functionality. To save the file, right click on the link and choose “Save link as…”