The deadline to apply is December 1, 2019.
The following application instructions are for Bachelor of Arts in Theatre. All freshman or transfer candidates for undergraduate admission must complete the following steps:
Submit the Common Application
You may apply to the School of Dramatic Arts using the Common Application, which includes some USC-specific questions. In addition to the online application, you will be asked to submit additional materials. For specific information about the items you will need submit, please visit USC Admission’s First-Year Application Checklist.
Please be sure to list the “BA Theatre” as your first choice major.
Submit a SDA SlideRoom Application
The following materials are required in order to be considered for admission in the USC School of Dramatic Arts. Please be sure to upload all materials via SlideRoom.
- Current picture or headshot
- Drama resume: Your resume should include any and all performance activities. If you would like, you may also add any other non-performance work or volunteer experience.
- “Take Three”: Details are available in SlideRoom.
- Letter from drama teacher/coach
- Essay Questions: Your statement should respond to the prompts outlined in SlideRoom.
- Creative Submission: Please upload a video of 1-2 min sharing your creative talent. Details available in SlideRoom
- Non-refundable fee of $25