Please check back frequently for the latest information.
Fall Semester 2020 Key Dates
Fall semester begins: August 17, 2020
The last day of classes: November 13, 2020
Final exams: November 17-20 and 23-24, 2020
There will be no SDA activities after November 24, 2020, for the Fall 2020 semester.
Spring Semester 2021 Key Dates
Fall semester begins: January 15, 2021
The last day of classes: April 30, 2021
Final exams: May 5-12, 2021
Resources from the University
(for students, faculty and staff)
- USC COVID-19 Dashboard: Current data for categories including: Current CA State Tier, Current Campus Plan Status, Latest COVID-19 Indicators, Testing By Population, Numbers in Isolation & Quarantine, and COVID-19 Testing Trends for Los Angeles County
- USC 2020-2021 Restart : Up-to-date information and all communications from the university regarding the 2020-201 academic year.
- USC COVID-19 Resource Center: All updated USC information and communications about COVID-19.
- Trojan Check Wellness Assessment: All students, staff and faculty will be required to complete this online assessment each time they plan to enter any campus, and daily for students residing in USC Housing. This site can only be accessed after completing the health and safety training in TrojanLearn.
- Fall 2020 Course Schedule: The University Registrar has issued an updated schedule of classes for the Fall 2020 semester with details on delivery methods.
- Spring 2021 Course Schedule: The University Registrar has issued an updated schedule of classes for the Spring 2021 semester with details on delivery methods.
- Academic Advisement: SDA Academic Advisors are available for virtual walk-ins. Schedule an appointment.
Faculty and Staff Resources
Please visit the Faculty/Staff Portal for updates and resources most pertinent to the faculty and staff of the School of Dramatic Arts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.
This webpage will be updated as more information becomes available. Please check back regularly.