1. Academic/Professional Preparation
- Individualized academic planning that includes advisement each semester with an assigned dramatic arts academic counselor.
- Internships are available with leading theatre, film, television and new media entertainment companies.
- Influential industry leaders provide professional insight for students through workshops, Q&A sessions and master classes.
- Professional Development Center that offers management-style services for graduating actors, and enhanced opportunities and resources for graduating playwrights, designers, technical directors and stage managers.
career center professional development spotlight@sda