Summer Institute for International Actors application fee: $30 (mandatory)
Summer Institute for International Actors tuition: $5,500 (mandatory)
University fee: $500 (mandatory)
Passport Verification Fee: $250 (mandatory)
Housing and Meal Plan fee: $2,800 (optional)
Total program and university fees include:
- Acting classes taught by the faculty of the USC School of Dramatic Arts
- Immersive English language instruction
- Course materials
- Health insurance, immunization screening and treatment
- Use of USC Student Health Center with USC faculty physicians
- Weekly special activities
- Access to campus facilities: recreation, banking, medical, dining, computer and libraries
- Student services: academic counseling, USC ID Card, program orientation, welcome lunch and closing ceremony
- Expedited processing of student visa I-20 Form
- Express mail of admission documents
A $1000 deposit is due on April 1, 2017. The payment deadline for all fees is June 3, 2017. Payments made after June 3, 2017, will be assessed a $100 late fee. All fees are non-refundable (unless your visa is denied). All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change.
It is strongly recommended that students insure themselves to cover the loss of fees in the event of illness, for which the School of Dramatic Arts cannot accept liability.
It is important to note that the School of Dramatic Arts does not accept responsibility for students beyond the scheduled teaching hours on campus.
Program costs, housing and meal plan fees are subject to change at any time.