The USC School of Dramatic Arts strongly believes that Independent Student Productions (ISPs) enhance the creative spirit of our students and serves as an incredible vehicle for our actors, producers, writers and directors to expand their opportunities as the next generation of performers and storytellers.
Entirely produced, directed, designed, built, choreographed, performed and marketed by the students themselves, these productions help to create young theatre entrepreneurs who take initiative around their own creative and professional development.
The Independent Student Productions for Spring 2018 include:
Importance of Being Earnest, Music by Oscar Wilde
Performance Dates: Feb. 1 to Feb. 4
- Thu., Feb. 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Fri., Feb. 2, at 7:30 p.m. & 11 p.m.
- Sat., Feb. 3, at 2:30 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Sun., Feb. 4, at 2:30 p.m.
Contact: Ido Gal, producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Quarter All-Stars Presents: Too Big to Fail
Performance Dates: Feb. 15 to Feb. 18
- Thu., Feb. 15, at 8 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- Fri., Feb. 16, at 8 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- Sat., Feb. 17, at 6 p.m., 8 p.m. & 10 p.m.
Contact: Derl Clausen, producer, at email@example.com
She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith
Performance Dates: March 2 to March 4
- Fri., March 2, at 7:30 p.m. & 11 p.m.
- Sat., March 3, at 2:30 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Sun., March 4, at 2:30 p.m.
Contact: Alexis Hettick, producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cabaret, Music by John Kander, Lyrics by Fred Ebb, Book by Joe Masteroff
Performance Dates: March 22 to March 25
- Thu., March 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Fri., March 23, at 7:30 p.m. & 11 p.m.
- Sat., March 24, at 2:30 p.m. & 8 p.m.
Contact: Jamie Salinger, producer, at email@example.com